Do you want to finance your property purchase?
We always impart to our clients, the importance of a finance check before starting the search for property. This principle applies whether the property purchase is for investment purposes or for your own use.
Checking your finance means finding the answers to the following:
- How much can you borrow?
- Which bank can lend you the money?
- What are the latest/best offers in the market?
- If you have an existing property, how could you use the equity available?
- What are the kinds of deposits accepted to the bank?
- How much is the minimum deposit?
- If I’m a non-resident of Australia, what is the % of borrowing?
- Which banks would provide the finance? This step will save you valuable time by choosing a property in the right price range and eliminating stress by knowing that you can successfully settle on the property.
Bank or Mortgage Broker?
A bank only offers their products while our mortgage broker partners have access to more reputable lenders, all competing for your business with the best offer. They will shop around for a suitable product on the market that suits your particular circumstances and needs.
Another reason to use a broker is that banks do not work on the weekends or after hours while our mortgage broker partners are available to answer any inquiry 7 days a week. Payment is another factor – A mortgage broker only gets paid when the loan settles, so the broker will be working with you to get the property and the loan settled in the smoothest way possible.
Our Mortgage broker partners can get you a larger range of products and rates that you will not get from a bank branch – they provide professional advice and efficient service. Our partners have successfully obtained loans for thousands of clients for the purchase of owner occupier and investment properties. With many years of experience in residential and commercial finance, they run a multicultural office with 4 languages spoken, giving proven professional knowledge to our local and overseas clients.
Free / No Obligation Consultation
Would you like us to arrange a no obligation consultation with our trusted mortgage broker partner? Complete the form below and we can arrange a financial consultant to help you and answer your unique questions.