3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Terrace Homes in Robina
STAGE 2 RELEASED TODAY!!!
Due to strong demand, the release of Stage 2 of these Robina Terrace Homes has been brought forward and we are sharing it with you first.
Stage 2 includes some of the most premium homes in the community:
- Ideal elevated positions with panoramic skyline views
- Double car garage homes – sought after designs now available
- North easterly and easterly aspects available
- Direct access to Robina City Parklands
- Close proximity to the central pool and barbeque area
These Terrace Homes are set adjacent to the expansive Robina City Parklands and are within easy reach of everything Robina and the Gold Coast region has to offer.
These two level, three bedroom + media room terrace homes in Robina, Gold Coast, will set a new benchmark for inspiring home design with refinements and thoughtful touches integrated throughout. Efficient and comfortable living spaces have been carefully crafted with form and function seamlessly integrated. Located just one kilometre from Robina Town Centre and 300 metres to the Robina Train Station, these are hi-speed internet (NBN) ready new homes in a secure gated-community.
Set against the expansive green space of Robina City Parklands, which are owned and maintained by Gold Coast City Council. With direct gated access into the parkland, residents will be able to enjoy this preserved natural environment every day, laced with walking tracks, waterways and native planing.
Expected rental returns $580-$620 per week
Features & Amenities
Secure gated community with resident manager
High speed internet NBN-Ready
Direct access to Robina City parklands
Walk to train station and world-class shopping
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- NBN Fibre-ready
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Downstairs powder room
- Second upstairs living area
- European appliances
- High quality finishes & fixtures
- Tile & timber flooring options
- Landscaped courtyards
- 2 car spaces for every home
- 2 car garage for most homes
- 15m pool & barbeque areas
- Onsite Manager
- Secure gated community
Nearby Public places and transportation
• 1km to Robina Town Centre
• 300m to Robina Train Station & bus interchange
• 600m to Robina Public Hospital & Robina Private hospital
• 5 mins drive to Bond University’s main campus
• 120m to Bond University’s Institute of Health & Sport
• 5 mins drive to Somerset College, Gold Coast City’s highest OP ranking school
• 10 mins drive to Burleigh Heads beach
• 15 mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport