New 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments In Varsity Lakes
Absolute waterfront development
Comprising of 2 bed and 3 bed apartments across 7 levels of uninterrupted northfacing views on Lake Orr. The last of waterfront developments on Lake Orr.
Consisting 94 apartments, including a mix of 2 bed, 2 bed + study & 3 bed + study, balcony & garden terrace apartments. Construction is expected to commence in March 2017 and we anticipate completion by October 2017
This brand new development has been the fastest selling unit complex on the Gold Coast.
It boasts larger apartments on the waterfront .
Some of the larger apartments have built in wine fridges overlooking Lake Orr.
Plenty of walking tracks and facilities second to none. Be the first in this great complex.
This complex features resort style facilities including lap pool, kids pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, a fully equipped residents lounge with BBQ and cooking facilities for entertainment, a golf simulator, a cinema and games room.
Being a waterfront development, it will also have walking, running and bike trails along the waterfront coupled with additional outdoor activities, allowing all residents to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle.
All Apartments feature:
– 2.7mtr High ceilings
– Climate control, ducted heating and cooling
– Stone bench tops throughout
– Miele kitchen appliances including electric cooktop and a dishwasher
– Luxury black matt fittings and quality finishes throughout
– Spacious living with thoughtful floor plan options
– Large balconies with glass balustrading
– Vitrified tiled living spaces
– Secure building with key access to each level and intercoms in each apartment
– Secure parking with key access
– Dryer included
North East View – Type H 3 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms plus study – Level 1 $799,000
South West – Type C 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms plus study – Level 1 $539,000
Type A 2 Bedroom/2 Bathrooms plus study – Level 1 $499,000
South East – Type J 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms plus study – Level 2 $575,000
2 Bedrooms $62-$64 per week
3 Bedrooms $62-64 per week
Estimated completion date 0ct 2017
Robina/Varsity has been identified as the key region in Gold Coast Growth to 2050, benefiting from solid infrastructure and prudent planning. There are very few regions that can match Robina/Varsity’s capacity for growth and expansion. With a population boom forecast and the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Varsity Lakes is perfectly positioned to cater to the population growth within the vicinity.
– Robina Town Centre 5 minutes’ drive
– Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
– Robina Hospital 5 minutes’ drive
– Bond University 5 minutes’ drive
– Varsity College 5 minutes’ drive
– Market Square 5 minutes’ drive
– Burleigh Heads and Gold Coast Beach’s 10 minutes’ drive
– Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 10 minutes’ drive
– Gold Coast Airport 20 minutes’ drive
Contact Us Now for Floorplans and More Information
Through the years, we have served many satisfied overseas property investors. Our agents are experienced in assisting foreign property investors in all aspects of a property purchase.
Our team is multi-lingual and ready to assist you in English, Chinese (Mandarin and other dialects) and Tagalog (Philippines).
Tel: +61 7 5562 5539